Worldwide Travel Health Insurance plans for Individuals and Families
You travel abroad for many reasons:
- If you are a US resident and taking a Tour, Cruise or a self-directed trip for a few weeks or a few months. If so, you are probably looking for a Trip Cancellation Travel Insurance plan that protects you from financial losses should your trip be delayed, interrupted, or cancelled. These plans include coverage for medical expenses while abroad.
- Or, maybe you are traveling outside your home country for an unspecified period of time for less than 12 months,
- Or, maybe you are liviing outside your home country for at least 12 months and possibly forever.
We have high-quality International Travel Medical and Health Insurance insurance plans from Cigna, Geo Blue and IMG that have a comprehensive range of major medical, life, dental and disability products can be tailored to meet your needs.
- You can have overall annual benefits of $1,000,000 or $2,000,000 or Unlimited
- Three levels of essential core cover, Silver, Gold and Platinum for inpatient, day case surgery and accommodation costs
- Gold and Platinum policies also offer cover for inpatient and daypatient maternity care
- Covers you even if you have no other health coverage
- You can have large or small cost share after deductible and out of pocket maximum
- Click here to see the Cigna details
- Any US Citizen or Resident up to age 74 may get this except NY, MD, WA and SD residents
- Complete health insurance plans that you can use anywhere in the world
- Immediate coverage of pre-existing conditions with proof of previous coverage during the six months before the start date of your plan
- Unlimited annual and lifetime medical maximum
- Click here to see the Geo Blue Expat details
- First-class short-term coverage available from five days up to three years
- Worldwide coverage excluding the Insured Person’s Country of Residence
- Coverage for medical expenses, evacuation, and repatriation
- Maximum limits from $10,000 to $8,000,000 depending on your age
- Flexible long-term annually renewable plan is available
- Click here to see the IMG details
You may bownload brochures plus get detailed quotes and the full Certificates of Coverage. You may easily and safely apply online, too. You will immediately be emailed your confirmation and documentation.
312 SW Greenwich Drive, #188, Lee's Summit, MO 64081 USA
Office hours: (Central Time)
Monday - Friday 7:30 am - 5 pm, Saturday 11 am - 3 pm, Sunday 1 - 3 pm
1-888-407-3854 or 1-816-282-6858
We have multiple phone lines so you will probably reach Deanna, Kim or Steve live. If you get our voicemail, leave a message - we return all missed calls promptly.
Copyright © 2023, WorldwideTravelHealthInsurance.com, a part of TripInsuranceStore.com, Inc..
Since Jan. 2005
TripInsuranceStore.com is a licensed agency providing guidance on international travel medical insurance plans. Select products and services listed on this site may not be available to citizens or residents of certain countries.
WorldwideTravelHealthInsurance.com provides consolidated and summary descriptions of insurance plans, benefits, conditions, limitations, and exclusions. You may view or download the summary descriptions and / or the certificates containing the complete certificate wording with all terms, conditions, and exclusions. ExpatriateTripInsurWorldwideTravelHealthInsuranceance.com is a subsidiary of TripInsuranceStore.com, Inc. with California Non-Resident Producer License Number: 0I57495.